Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:21:52 +0200
From:      thrawn@linux.nu
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM ServRAID 3L controller support under FreeBSD

Hi,

I have a IBM ServRAID 3L card, and I was woundering if this card is supported in FreeBSD?

I have checked the chipset on the card and its LSI/Symbios 53C895 chipset.

I have my kernel compiled in sym driver support in my kernel but dmesg do not find this card.
I have all ready a symbios/ncr card in my computer and perhaps its causing some problems?

Any way I will take that card out and see if it finds my IBM ServRAID 3L card.

Does anybody run this card on a FreeBSD system out there?

Thanks in advance

Mvh Mattias Björk