Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 23:32:51 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        "Jonas" <jonas@netwood.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CSU/DSU for fbsd as a router

From: "Jonas" <jonas@netwood.net>

> I'm looking into the option of using fbsd as a router/NAT/Firewall on
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to connect the T1 to the fbsd?

I use Cyclades PC300 cards on a number of gateway/firewall servers (I am
presently running about 12 of these, in one case the gateway has 6 ports
on PC300 cards going to 6 remote sites).  I'm not 100% sure, but I think
they can do T1.  They certainly do E1 and everything down to 64k serial
links.

Go to www.cyclades.com and see the PC300 product.

Patrick.