Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:49:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Procmail

Hi,

> Has anyone used procmail for FreeBSD.  I need some of the functionality,
> but found mention of some memory problems using it - particularly under
> FreeBSD.

I've been using procmail for > 2 years on my box and never had any
trouble.  There used to be a problem w/ long messages or something else
that was big (4 MB IIRC).  The patch has been committed to fix this
however.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

"There is something uncanny in the noiseless rush of the cyclist,
 as he comes into view, passes by, and disappears."
					 -   Popular Science, 1891