Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:14:43 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Uber patch for latest GNOME 2 snapshot

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> Here is a patch to bring FreeBSD's GNOME 2 components up to the
> 20020525, "Stay on target!" snapshot.
>
> I have tested to make sure all help documents show up, the
> dark-gnome.jpg missing file error is no longer thrown, sawfish correctly
> restores saved settings, and nautilus no longer SIGABRTs on exit.
> (Sorry, Franz, I wasn't able to test your issue yet).

this was/is not realy important for me. i've noticed it yesterday
just before you ask. as a duitful gnome-user i tell you
everithing i notice. ;-))
the next time i will tell you if it is only for information.

just for info - here my update-experiences:

after sawfish2-update the sawfish-properties-icon have been
moved from preferences:///Advanced to references:///Advanced/Sawfish
but not removed from the old location.
i've removed the old entries by hand.

i'm shure you know this, anyway:
nautilus2 doesn't compile because the patch
patch-src_file-manager_fm-directory-view.c fails.
i removed it an did the update.

there is no gnomeaudio2-port. i've used gnomeaudio-1.4.0
before install i've removed USE_GNOMELIBS from Makefile.

franz