Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 00:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Marco A. Barbosa S." <mbarbosa@fciencias.ens.uabc.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   booteasy problem... F?

hi...

I installed win95 on half the disk... (have to have someplace to
play quake and stuff.. ;) ) anyway... 1.5 Gb went to win95...
the other half, blank... installed freebsd on 1 Gb...
at boot time... the booteasy thingie knew there was bsd on the disk...
but I could not boot... it just stayed as F?...

a friend told me maybe it was because the... hmmm bsd slice
should remain without the first 1024 cyls or something...
so I should reduce the size of the win95 slice to allow for this
to happen... is this the right path to take?

thanks