Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:55:37 -0400
From:      Dan Pelleg <peldan@yahoo.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   success story: FreeBSD on IBM ThinkPad X23

I recently put 4.5-R on a X23. There's a short account of my experience
doing it for the benefit of future users at

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dpelleg/X23_freebsd.html

I'm not sure where else to post this - the top hits for "freebsd laptops" on
Google seem to be too outdated to be useful to anyone.

 Short summary: video works, ether works, apm works, Lucent
WinModem works, audio works, IR (seemingly) works, CF slot not tested, Num
Lock still puzzling me.