Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:13:45 +1030
From:      "W. Sierke" <ws@senet.com.au>
To:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mitsubishi Diamond Touch keyboard problem

Greg 'groggy' Lehy wrote:
>This is probably a timing problem with the keyboard.  I had a couple
<snip>
>I'd suggest you try 4.8 or 5.0 and see if the problem persists.  You

Thanks for that, Greg. In fact I had originally attempted an install of 5.0
and when I sought assistance with that same problem it was suggested that I
drop back to 4.7. So the problem does still appear to be present.

Who could I speak to in order to determine whether any assistance can be
offered in debugging any outstanding issues with this keyboard?

Thanks,

Wayne