Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:42:46 +0700
From:      "Arisandy Arief" <sandy@divre5.telkom.co.id>
To:        "Freebsd List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AMI Mega RAID crash?

I wanna migrate our mail server from Linux to FreeBSD-4.0
but when I try to create usermail (qmail+vpopmail)
using command "/mail/bin/vadduser user@domain.com 'passsword'"
for 60000 account, disk (RAID 5 contain 5 disk) always crash after a few
minutes that command run? and it has slow performance after 15 minutes run
only 8000 account created? I already use softupdates....
in Linux in 20 minutes it will create 30000 account....
what did I miss on my FreeBSD configuration....

thanks