Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:53:07 +0300
From:      Priit Trees <trees@neti.ee>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite ethernet setup crash

I found instruction from web http://rtfm.net/FreeBSD/ERL/ =
<http://rtfm.net/FreeBSD/ERL/>; .=20
On the web page has a link =E2=80=9Cthe mkerlimage script=E2=80=9D =
http://rtfm.net/FreeBSD/ERL/mkerlimage =
<http://rtfm.net/FreeBSD/ERL/mkerlimage>;
You can boot it from usb dongle. You have to set to u-boot next =
commands:

setenv boot_freebsd 'fatload usb 0 $loadaddr kernel/kernel ; =
bootoctlinux $loadaddr coremask=3D0x3'
run boot_freebsd

I will share my image to you and i have got crash dump files. =
Unfortunately I cannot read they because devel/gdb is not ported for =
mips.

-trees

> On 19. Apr 2021, at 18:44, Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> I hvae an ERL here I just need to build an image for.
>=20
> Which instructions are you following for building the image?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> -adrian
>=20
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 08:39, Priit Trees <trees@neti.ee> wrote:
>>=20
>> I use Ubiquiti ERLITE-3 EdgeRouter LITE router. I run on the router  =
FreeBSD 13.0-STABLE #0 stable/13-76af2649b: