Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:26:20 -0500
From:      "Jonathan Hamel" <los_alamos@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPPoE

After reading various PPPoE how-to's (both on FreeBSD.org and user sites), I
tried it myself.  But when I go to config my kernel, I can't even get past
this process - config reports an unknown option for NETGRAPH (as well as
NETGRAPH_SOCKET and NETGRAPH_PPPOE).  I'm running 4.0 CURRENT (July of 99
release).  Any suggestions/explanations?  I was under the impression that
PPPoE has been supported for quite some time now...

Thanks,

jon