Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:19:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dibble <dibble@cc.gatech.edu>
To:        simond@irrelevant.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vaio touchpad and moused

I have a compaq presario notebook with the touchpad and the X Server
doesn't like it to well either.  I don't believe that it will double click
on a tap, but there isn't a way to make it only respond to button clicks
and not taps on the pad. Try the XServer and let me know if it works.  And
if anyone knows how to fix the touchpad to not respond to taps and only
button clicks let me know, it is driving me nuts.

--jeff lee