Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:04:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newsflash incomplete

These were not casual omissions on my part, nor are they absent due to server
error.

%Subject: Better late than never...  The FreeBSD News!
I think freebsd-announce was probably a good distribution of this one.  I'm
willing to put something about it up if the group is so inclined.  Comments?

%Subject: FreeBSD 2.2.1 CDs are now shipping from Walnut Creek CDROM.
Announcements of this type never really were put on newsflash before.  It's
inevitable that a release will yield CDs in a few weeks after it's out.

%Subject: 2.2-970422-RELENG on ftp.freebsd.org (and about SNAP CDs..)
This is just an extension of the snap-of-the-day server set up on 22gamma.
This one is probably worthy of adding, on second thought, and I'll take care
of it.

%Subject: freefall is now a P6/200 with 128MB of memory.
This is great news for us, but other than maybe the donors-to-the-cause thing,
not a whole lot of other folks really care. =(

Comments?

Cheers,
nsj