Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:16:26 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   IO-APIC interrupt delivery mode on Ryzen

A while ago I discovered that all AMD IO-APICs (in separate southbridges and in
FCHs) had a bug with respect to how the interrupt delivery mode got interpreted.
I am curious if the problem has been fixed in Ryzen or if it is being carried on.

I would appreciate any help with testing that.

The discussion of the problem and the tests I used can be found in this thread:
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2016-October/082148.html
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2016-October/082156.html

If you are interested and it's not really clear how to conduct a test, please
write me.

Thank you!
--
Andriy Gapon