Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:52:43 +0800
From:      "Alex Kwan" <kwanalex@hkstar.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to add route

Hi!

I am building  a LAN with FreeBSD, and that is no need
to connect to another LAN, I alreay have setup the hosts,
and I ping the loopback,  it is o.k. but I can't ping the host
the error is being that I have not add route
I use the linux command (I was a linux user before) :
route add -net 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 ed0
but it is not work with FreeBSD, how to add route in FreeBSD?

Alex