Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:08:21 +0100
From:      "cyouse" <cyouse@nexuslabs.com>
To:        "'Gregory Neil Shapiro'" <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail weirdness.

Greg,

It looks like everything's set properly - the sendmail binary is setgid
as expected:

cyouse@wind % ls -l /usr/libexec/sendmail
total 592
-r-xr-sr-x  1 root  smmsp  579748 Apr  9 17:26 sendmail*

And the clientmqueue is writable by that group:

cyouse@wind % ls -ld /var/spool/clientmqueue
drwxrwx---  2 smmsp  smmsp  512 Apr  9 17:22 /var/spool/clientmqueue/

That's all the info I can glean from /usr/src/UPDATING.  Any other
ideas?

C.