Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:43:28 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anti Spam

Hi all,

I am posting this question here because I know there are alot of ISPs =
using FreeBSD (including me) and am hoping to get feedback, either =
directly to me or to the list.

We are wrestling (as I am sure many are), with spam. Up until now we =
have been employing Spamassassin locally and using some 3rd party =
Anti-Spam servervices that are getting less and less reliable as the =
weeks go by.

We are considering two hardware solutions, Easyantispam and Barracuda. =
Barracuda is very expensive, so the most likely candidate is =
Easyantispam. Does anyone out there have thought on either or both of =
these? Usability? Reliability? Total Cost of ownership? Integration =
issues?

Any thoughts will be appreciated,

-Grant