Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:21:59 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Subject:   Re: Absolute FreeBSD

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:26:19 -0700
Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 07:01:20AM -0500, Sam I Am wrote:
> >
> > The book announcement says that the book is completely revised.
> >
> > (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9781593271510/#top)
> >
> > I am interested if this book covers mostly FreeBSD 6 or 7.  I also
> > would like to see the table of contents online.
> > Maybe, I will just have to go to Borders or some place like that.
>
> Assuming we're still talking about Absolute FreeBSD . . .
>
> A review I found on Amazon indicates that it covers version 6, as
> well as some information about the upcoming version 7 (since 7 isn't
> in stable release yet).

I'm nearly done with this book - to me, I like reading many sources. As
we all have found out, there are many ways to do one thing.

This is what I feel is a benefit to having/reading variations to a
similar topic. Additionally, I always find new things out that I didn't
know before I started reading something on the same subject-matter.

Of course even when the subject-matter covers the things I knew
already, it's still a nice feeling of confirmation.

Just my inflation-version of two cents.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Do not open shrink-wrap until you have read and agreed to the conditions
contained within.