Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:30:39 +0000
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/devel/automake-wrapper: ln: /usr/local/bin/aclocal: File exists

I get permanently this error when doing portmaster -dvf lighttpd.

It is essentiel having build everything along the lighttpd server due to
a /usr/local/lib corruption. ports/devl/autotools are already installed.
Now I get stuck in this nasty error shown below, I can not circumvent.
How to simply force the installation?

Please respond to my email address also since I'm not member of the
ports-list.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

===>  Installing for automake-wrapper-20071109
===>   Generating temporary packing list
ln: /usr/local/bin/aclocal: File exists
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/automake-wrapper.