Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:10:03 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: Manpage to PS and Printer Control

--==_Exmh_1310503680P

If memory serves me right, "Crist J. Clark" wrote:

> I want to convert some manpages to PostScript for printing. I thought
> it would be as easy as,
>
> % gunzip -c /usr/local/man/cat1/<command>.gz | groff | lpr

Almost got it.  This works a little better:

man -t <command> | lpr

Not sure what the problem might be with your printer always printing in
landscape mode, alas.

Hope this helps...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1310503680P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCUAwUBNp+EeqjOOi0j7CY9AQG+qgP4ucpuLL70s9ArtQOQYqqCuThePchon0YA
h+E7Hy7wVd7VxM0rA/2IPhpzJsEeY5aLqolbie/lwXTgMqaNqiPRqjXzhgxQRNr8
E0+oUZwwuXzMNitf0xj/wk07oQkKEw6yCqPMNc5kLnynebpBMpblFiSQA73lkC90
1n7o9P22NA==
=Sdlv
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1310503680P--