Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:52:06 -0800
From:      "Jason Petrie" <gdpetrie@rogers.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   4.5 current tree updates

Hello,

Perhaps I have missed a section on the website which indicates this already,
but if possible, would a list of major package updates be avaialable on the
FreeBSD site so as to indicate to users what updates they might expect in
the upcoming release (4.5) and what is being "aimed at" for the 5.0 release.
I realise that predicting exactly what will be in 5.0 is hard to guage with
a q4 2002 release but it would be nice to be kept more easily up to date
without having to check through FTP, CVS or mail-lists.

Thank you,
Jason