Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:43:45 -0800
From:      Rem P Roberti <remegius@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mounting /c

Question 1)

I have this alias that allows me to mount my windoze drive at /c:

 alias mdc='mount_ntfs /dev/ad1s1 /c'

It works fine.  I thought that I could automate the process further by
mounting /c at boot-up time, so I added this to fstab:

# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/ad1s1                  /c                  ntfs
rw                 1           0

That doesn't work.  What is wrong there?

Question 2)

I know that it is possible to copy files from /c to my freebsd drive, but
is it possible to do that in reverse?

TIA...

Rem