Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 10:34:10 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Emmanuel Duros' <Emmanuel.Duros@sophia.inria.fr>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 3.2 - new ifnet structure

	[ML]  I don't have the source in front of me, but I think it
uses queue.h macros now so that the definition probably looks like
		typedef LIST_HEAD( something, ifnet ) ifnethead;

	where LIST could also be TAILQ, CIRCQ, or something else (the
AIX version of sys/queue.h contains only these three).

	/Marino