Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 07:03:13 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 corruption since upgrading to 3.1. Has DMA code changed?

Wes

> Other than that, I have no help to offer.  Do you know for sure where it
> dies?  I tracked down the problem in fxp with some simple printfs, and
> then several someones on -hackers pointed out the fix.

It does not die.
The DMA transfers continue, but there is corruption.

There is nothing to add to the driver. The bt848 does all the mastering
itself.
It takes control of the bus and does the transfer all by itself, for
every video
frame received.

Bye
Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.