Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 15:20:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xmodem

	What's the port I need to use Xmodem?  I'm using SecureCRT 3.4 to
ssh into several of our boxes and instead of using ftp to send files I'd
like to use my SSH connection and xmodem to send those files if possible
to prevent snooping.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks.

	Also, if it's not in the ports, where do I find the install files?