Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:20:33 -0500
From:      John Prince <johnp@vwebpage.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multipath natd

Hello..
Is it possible (I have been trying)....
I have noticed other requests, however there does not seem to be any answers..

I have a firewall setup, IPFW and Natd, with 2 external interfaces, and a
single internal.
Each external interface is connected to a provider.
Setup is as follows..
External Internal.
bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb ---------------
|--------------- ccc.ccc.ccc.ccc
aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa ---------------
The internal network consists of 2 nets, 10.0.1.0 and 10.0.2.0
What I want to do is route any traffic from the 10.0.1.0 network to the
(bbb) external
interface, and traffic from the 10.0.2.0 to the the (aaa) interface..
Ipfw and Natd appear to function, as long as I specify a default route..
I would like to do this all on a single machine, if possible..
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks,
--john
John Prince