Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:53:42 -0500
From:      <InvestInU5758m56@aol.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Money For Your IDEAS!**No Credit Checks**For Your Business, Invention Or IDEA! 8277aBgU8-441QNCY3-17

Hello

**********NEW INVESTOR PROGRAM PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!******

LOANS AND GRANTS NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL TYPES OF BUSINESS (EVEN MLM!)

	   -NO CREDIT CHECK
	   -SIMPLE ONLINE APPLICATION
                   -ALL BUSINESS QUALIFY FOR REVIEW (EVEN MLM!)

***NEWS WIRE**** RECENTLY ANNOUNCED ON INVESTAMART NEWS **EFFECTIVE SEPT 9,2002**

RECENT STOCK MARKET CONDITIONS HAVE CREATED AN INVESTOR FRENZY.
"MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INVESTORS ARE LOOKING FOR PLACES TO INVEST THEIR MONEY BESIDES
THE STOCK MARKET...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM THEIR LOSSES!

	   *** WHO BENEFITS NOW?  ***

	 -YOU (YES, YOU CAN GET MONEY TO START OR IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS/OR INVENTION!)

	 -THE INVESTOR WHO GRANTS YOU MONEY TO START or IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS BENEFITS.

	  -JBD HOLDING/BRAVE MONEY (US)*THE INVESTORS REWARD US FOR FINDING REAL BUSINESSES
	     TO INVEST IN...THIS IS HOW WE BENEFIT!

	THIS IS A WIN/WIN FOR ALL OF US....AND THIS IS VERY REAL!!

Follow These 2 Simple Steps (Its FREE To Try!)

1.)  VISIT THIS SITE AND COMPLETE THIS SIMPLE ONLINE FORM (You will NOT be
       contacted by phone)**NO SOCIAL SECURITY OR CREDIT CARD REQUIRED**
        ALL NATIONALITIES WELCOME!

       		http://www.jbd-holdings.com/bravemoney/

2.)  After Completing The Form, Our Application Board Will Review All Applications. You will
recieve an email within 24 hours that will either approve OR give you advice on
how to get approved if your idea/business/invention does not quite fit. Our goal is
to match as many investors with the public as possible. If our review board
Feels Your idea,business Or proposition has merit, you will receive an email with
further instructions and a qualification for "Posting". On Sept 15,2002 Our Official
Site Will Feature Your qualified and aproved Posting, at which time our Investor
Database Shall Begin Reviewing.

          ***This Is The Chance Of A Life-Time.. You Have Nothing To Lose But Time.***

    We believe in our program so much, that First 200 People Who Complete The
    FREE Application Will Recieve "How To Earn $150 Per Day on Ebay" ($39.95 Value)..
    You Have Nothing To Lose and EVERYTHING To Gain...It will take you 5 MINUTES...

        APPLY NOW..NO SOCIAL SECURITY OR CREDIT CARD REQUIRED..ITS FREE!
 									  (WEBSITE ADDRESS HERE)
       The Site Again Is:       http://www.jbd-holdings.com/bravemoney/

Anthony Daniels
Customer  Relations
JBD-HOLDINGS
									 LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE OUR PROGRAM WORKED FOR!!!
 														IT COULD WORK FOR YOU!

********===REAL LIFE TESTIMONIALS===********

"I was declined by my bank for a small business loan. I registered with
 Investamart.com and received calls from investors within the first month
 I met with one investor and received the money I needed to open my Sneaker
 Store in New Jersey-----$80,000"
Jonathan Cooper......Thanx

"I couldn’t get the funding I needed for my business because I didn’t have
 any security to offer the bank. Investamart.com was my saving grace,
I registered in July and received the investment that I needed for my
 recording studio in North Carolina---------$65,000"
Marie Decosta
"If I ever need Investment I will definitely use this service again"

"We went to every bank that would listen to us but they all said that we
 were too young and had no bank track record. We left McGill University
 last year as aspiring artists and wanted to open our own gallery in
 Montreal. Investamart.com promoted our needs. After three weeks
 a lady in Toronto who wanted to expand her Art gallery business to
 Montreal contacted us. We met, agreed the start up loan and the
 launch will be just before Christmas 2001---------Can$230,000
We have recommended Investamart to friends and family"
Justin Peers and Jenny Conrique

"Thank you Investamart for your service, I am an engineer in New Delhi,
 India. I had to get an investor for my business, as the banks in my country
 did not want to approve my request. In the space of 60 days, 2 investors
 from New Delhi and 1 from Atlanta U.S contacted me. I have completed
 my discussion with one of the investors from New Delhi who has agreed
 to advance me the money that I wanted to expand my business.---------
$45,000"
Yours Truly
Prem Nijara

"Our London based company had a property deal offered to us,
 although the numbers stacked perfectly, we couldn’t get first phase
 financing from a bank. We couldn’t offer the deal to other developers as
we thought we would miss out. Along came Investamart.com for the sake
 of $25.00 we registered and managed to attract a funder from the U.S.
We paid his expenses to come to the U.K to meet with us and see the
 property, he fell in love with the deal and worked out a situation that
 gave us the funding we needed and gave him the profit he required
 for his investment. We probably don’t need Investamart again because
of the solid relationship that we have already formed but if we were ever
 in the same position we wouldn’t hesitate in using Investamart again.
Great concept..Will go far..Investamart.com..rah,rah,rah!!"
Philip Booker-Shields

"I was a victim of a company layoff and found myself unemployed with
 no jobs out there to do. I wanted to start my own business but had no idea where to get the start up funding that was needed, my family and friends thought I was crazy so funding from them was out of the question. I wanted to open a Jet Ski repair shop in Laguna Beach, Ca, and needed around $150,000 for machinery and tools. I registered with Investamart and after 10 weeks I attracted an investor. I now have a successful business that is growing at an alarming rate.
I’m forever grateful for your introduction"
Bob DeGennero

"I had an idea for a website business but couldn’t get financing from my
 bank, I eventually registered with Investamart and was contacted by an
 investor within a month......£20,000"
Debbie Gunning xxx

8839rLqb4-4l10

To Be Removed CLICK HERE: http://www.jdb-holdings.com/remove.htm