Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:22:36 -0800
From:      Ben_Calvert@amsinc.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xfree 4.02 & trident cyber9397dvd

has anyone experimented with XF 4.02 on one of these?  i've had terrible luck
with all the 4.x releases on my think pad 770z (massive hangs requiring a
paperclip reboot) and am leery to try, but ever since i've upgraded my linuxppc
box to XF 4 i'm having trouble running remote x sessions for certain apps (kde2
stuff mostly).

thanks guys
(again, sorry about the stupid lotus notes headers.  they won't let me run a
decent os at work :(