Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:40:48 -0000
From:      "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
To:        <pf4freebsd@freelists.org>
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Version 1.55

Hello,

just uploaded version 1.55
(http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pf_freebsd_1.55.tar.gz) this version fixes
some very critical problems and we recommend to update asap. The changes in
detail (sorted by priority):
- Fixed conflicting mbuf TAG definitions (port)
- Fixed state removal on MOD_UNLOAD (only in 1.5x)
- Fixed wrong ackskew correction in connection with SACK (port)
- Fixed quite flag for pfctl with anchors.
- Added debug output to shutdown procedure (pfctl -xm to activate)
- Updated README files
    (port) = a patch for the port is available via ports-tree soon.

Upon request from Munish Chopra a spamd port is available
(http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/spamd_0.50.tar.gz). Spamd is completely
indemendent from pf and it may be possible to get it working with any other
firewall (but who would want any other firewall ;))
It should be working with version 1.0 (aka the port) as well. I am looking
forward to see your reports!

I hope you enjoy the release
    Max