Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:39:15 -0400
From:      Shashi Joshi <shashi@Shift-F1.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting DNS primary for multi-IP machine?

HI,
I am trying to set up my own DNS primary name server. The box is out at
the ISP, and it responds to multiple IPs and domains. I am not sure how
I shud do this, all the manuals explain it for one domain (multiple
subdomain) only.

Also, will I need to register the IP/primary name server with NIC?

Do I have to use NS.mydomain.com as the nameserver, or can i use
mydomain.com also?

Any help or pointer will be appreciated.

Shashi Josh