Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 06:42:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, bright@hotjobs.com, beyssac@enst.fr, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 19980921-BETA: more comments

> > There isn't an ELF version of the Motif libs yet.
>
> Very soon now...

Since it's no longer available, the cat isn't there in the bag anyway...

For a while, it was possible to download a full ELF CDE from
sun.com that, given an ELF FreeBSD, would give you a real Motif
for FreeBSD.

You may now commence begging for a copy; note that I didn't get a
copy because of intellectual property issues, so don't beg me...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.