Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 1998 22:59:03 PDT
From:      "Michael Gabriel" <mdgabriel@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   stumped at install

Dear Sirs,
I have recently acquired a copy of Freebsd 2.26.  Only to be
disappointed and frustrated with the install.  I have a cdrom and plenty
of disk space.  When cued to alloted a certain amount of memory space
(minimum being as yous mention 20M) I'm at a loss as to "set" the
specifics.  (ie. / , swap/ var)  as required.  It seems a hassle and I
don't want it to be so.  Can you help.

Michael Gabriel

email.           mdgabriel@hotmail.com