Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:06:49 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Grigory Kljuchnikov <grn@ispras.ru>
To:        Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ld.so failed: bad magic

Hello!

I had same problem with start netscape, but it was another
lib. My problem was in LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.
In bash I set it as =>

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:<my own path>

After this I can start netscape.

Best regards,
Grigory Klyuchnikov
Institute for System Programming Russian Academy of Sciences,
109004, Moscow, Russia, B.Kommunistitcheskay, 25,
  phone(work):   +7-095-9125659
  fax:           +7-095-9121524
  e-mail:        <grn@ispras.ru>