Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:48:28 -0800
From:      Eddie Lawhead <eddie@silk.net>
To:        skruzich <skruzich@stc.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sources for freebsd

>I am tired of getting hosed by them.  They sent me two copies of the
>same version
>of the software and charged me twice for the same version, and I still
>haven't heard back from them about this.

That is really odd.  Have you called them?  Walnut Creek is one of the
best companies I have ever dealt with on-line.  I moved a while back and
I kinda screwed up changeing my address at Canada Post.  My Cds went to the
wrong place.  I called Walnut Creek and they sent me new ones right away,
even though I was at fault!!

Eddie Lawhead
eddie@silk.net