Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:02:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Keith Davey <kdavey@gus33.homeip.net>
To:        Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Optical MS Intelimouse and X

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Jim wrote:

> Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but this is what I
> did.
>
> I used the PS/2 adapter. I never got the two side buttons to work, but
> then again I really did not put effort into it. Hopefully you might
> get a better answer then that.
>
> What is the difference between using it as a USB device or a PS/2?
> What advantage would you get by using it as USB?

It may sound silly, and may even be a complete inacuracy on my part,
however I am trying to utilize my ISA bus as little as possable.  As a
matter of fact I am working to be ISA free.  Basicly I am hoping this will
improve system performance overall.  Like I said, I could be completely
off base here.

Keith Davey