Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:29:49 -0600
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR

Hi everyone,

I'm noticing that when ports are set with MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR=3D =
CPAN:USERNAME, portscout can't detect updates when a version is released =
under a different username (which happens fairly regularly on larger =
projects). I am one of the biggest culprits for this... I added tons of =
ports with it set.

Given that all these ports fetch just fine with just MASTER_SITES=3D =
CPAN, I'd like to remove all the MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR=3DCPAN:USERNAME =
lines from the perl@ ports.

Is there a reason not to do this?

# Adam

--=20