Date:      Tue, 28 May 2013 12:57:41 +0430
From:      s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd8.2 with /etc mount point can't run correctly

hello all,

i want to install freebsd8.2 with different partitions. i want to have
a separated partition for /etc. therefore this is my partitions: / ,
/var, /etc. /tmp, /usr, swap.

but after installing, freebsd can not run correctly and have problem
with fstab. i checked my fstab file (fstab file in /etc partition) and
every thing is ok. i think i should do something in order to use fstab
file in different mount point. is it true? what should i do to have a
freebsd with a separate /etc mount point?

any comments are appreciated.
SAM