Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2020 15:19:56 -0500
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        John F Carr <jfc@mit.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: lang/python37 fails to build on RPi2 running 12.1-RELEASE

According to John F Carr <jfc@mit.edu> on Sat, 01/25/20 at 15:12:

> > 	> grep 74 /usr/include/errno.h
> > 	#define	EPROGUNAVAIL	74		/* RPC prog. not avail */
>
> For process exit codes, as opposed to system call return values, look in /usr/include/sysexits.h:
>
> #define EX_IOERR	74	/* input/output error */
>
> These codes are not mandatory but they are conventional.  See sysexits(3).

In either case, EPROGUNAVAIL or EX_IOERR, what do these tell me?

What is preventing the install of lang/python37?

Is a partition full (in the case of "input/output error")?

What should I be looking for to allow this port build to complete?

Regards,

web...

--

72 characters width template ----------------------------------------->|