Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:28:30 +0100
From:      Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Re: Fwd: thinkpad and synaptics igor: fixed whitespace

On 12/19/2012 03:00 PM, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 19 December 2012 08:18, Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen@ose.nl> wrote:
>> On 12/19/2012 05:44 AM, Eitan Adler wrote:
>>> Someone want to turn this into an FAQ patch?
>> Fixed whitespace issues
>> I have not tested this yet, but I will tonight at home on my laptop.
> Small nits fixed: see patch.

Alright. Thanks. De opening <qandaentry> needs less indentation, minus 1 tab
(4 spaces).
I missed that line when checking with textproc/igor

Maybe some people can review and test it?
I will try it tonight with my laptop, though I never used the touchpad
(maybe start now)

>> I have omitted the line moused_nondefault_enabled="YES" in /etc/rc.conf as
>> mentioned in the ports/148591 because this is default, but I made sure to
>> mention that moused_enable="YES" should not be present in /etc/rc.conf
>> because this will be when chosen so in bsdinstall.
> Okay.
>
>> Maybe this can be moved to the laptops article later on and have the FAQ
>> refer to it?
>> This could be done for all laptop specific items in the FAQ?
> I'd rather not have the FAQ just be a list of links,
> but yes, this should be integrated in the laptop article at some point.

I wait until Benedict Reuschling commits his additions to the article in the
doc tree and after that start reviewing and working on that