Date:      Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:51:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Unga <unga888@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Job Posting?

--- Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Gonzales, Larry Z wrote:
> > Hi, I work with the Visual Computing Group here at
> Intel Corporation.
> > We are looking for some Operating Systems
> Engineers with Unix kernel and
> > FreeBSD experience.  Please review the job
> descriptions below and let me
> > know if it would be possible to post or distribute
> these job
> > opportunities to FreeBSG.org members.
>
> The freebsd-jobs@FreeBSD.org list is a better place
> for this.

I think a yet better way is, first post the detailed
job description to freebsd-jobs@FreeBSD.org and post a
small note to other popular lists such as
freebsd-questions, freebsd-stable and freebsd-current
saying "the XYZ company is hiring and please see
freebsd-jobs for details".

Thanks Intel hiring FreeBSD developers.

Best Regards
Unga