Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:54:19 -0500
From:      "Daniel Domengeaux" <danield@comspace.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   quake 3 under bsd

i recently installed fbsd 4 on my machine and becoming rather bored one
night set out to play some quake3 (i have the win98 retail cd from when i
ran windows *shudder*) after some time searching i discovered everything
quake3 related to bsd was rather old mostly from the q3tests so after i
finally got it running i put up this quick page with instructions on how i
got mine running.

http://www.supa-fly.org/quake3.html

anyway i'm not on the list anymore so if you have any questions drop me a
note

-daniel