Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:11:02 +0100
From:      Albert Shih <shih@math.jussieu.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pb to build courier-authlib

Hi

I've strange problem to update courier-imap. I've see now there a two
ports, one for courier-imap and another for courier-authlib.

But when I try to build courier-authlib, after many message I've

Makefile:1624: *** missing separator.  Stop.
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/courier-authlib.

My ports tree is up-to-date, and I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1-p10

I've try to google this problem but I don't find anything.

Hope anyone can help me.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH