Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:06:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@mailandnews.com>
To:        FreeBSD-audit <FreeBSD-audit@freebsd.org>
Subject:   a website framework?

Hi,

While trying to learn some PHP and mysql for interest, I've created a possible
framework for an audit project website. The site's at:

http://muriel.penguinpowered.com

The site allows the auditing of a codebase, e.g. the Freebsd source, without
having to insert audit tags into the src files, but rather keep them in a
database;

If anyone wants to use the design to create an -audit website, let me know and
I'll let you have all the scripts.

P.S. The above address is a DynIP host, but my address is a rather static dhcp
address so there shouldn't be any problems, I'll try to keep the name pointing
to the correct IP.

-Later

 * Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>    *
 * Fredericksburg, VA      ICQ# 882073  *
 * Sent at: 27-Apr-2000 -- 15:59:23 EST *
 * http://my.ispchannel.com/~mheffner   *