Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 11:40:10 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        ru@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Antoine.Beaupre@ericsson.ca, drkangel@drkangel.org, sa264@cam.ac.uk, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hangs with sysctl -a

Well, if you manage to fix it, I'd be happy if you could reinstate the
original fix.  It will help the libh project since kern.disks is
necessary for the new installer/disk labeler to work.  Not that libh
will be _deployed_ under 4.x, but it would be nice if one could at
least _develop_ it under that branch.  I think that would only help
more people hack on libh.

- Jordan