Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:18:40 -0400
From:      Tyler Parrott <tparrott@gmail.com>
To:        Ilker Ozupak <ilkerozupak@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: >> Patch patch-ac failed to apply cleanly.

Thanks, that took care of my problem with m4.

I now have a similar problem with openldap.  After installing m4, I
ran pkgdb -F again, and I downloaded the latest makefile from
freebsd.org.   The following is the error I get:

A332195# make install clean
===>  Patching for openldap-client-2.2.15
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for openldap-client-2.2.15
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored--saving rejects to build/ltmain.sh.rej
>> Patch patch-build::ltmain.sh failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Any ideas on this one?