Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2008 02:01:02 +0200
From:      Tino Engel <goaengel@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Submission of new port 'lastfmrec'

Dear port maintainers,

I have created a nice piece of software, and since it is working now,
I would like to propose it as a new port for FreeBSD.

Here is the content pkg-descr:

<pkg-descr>
LastFMrec plays a last.fm radio stream.
While listening it creates one mp3-file per song and names
it after artist and title.
It can be run inside a shell or in a pop-up xterm (as browser plugin).

WWW: http://elgrande.daemoncore.org/index_lastfmrec.php
</pkg-descr>

Can you please tell me, how to proceed?

The current port, (beta, all features, but only tested by me and 1
other person) can be downloaded from
http://elgrande.daemoncore.org/files/software/lastfmrec.tar.gz

I followed the porters handbook instructions carefully and did all
tests.

Nevertheless, this is my first port, so I cannot guarantee, i
structured something in an improper way, although i do not think so.

I would be happy, to see lastfmrec in ports though.

Sincerely yours, Tino Engel