Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:30:52 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ottawa: Open Source Weekend

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 03:16:08PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Eric Anderson wrote:
>=20
> > This is a big problem.. I'm in Texas, and won't be able to fly out
> > there.. Maybe we need a list of volunteers for this sort of thing, and
> > their locations (generally).  That way, when one of us is setting up a
> > booth, or for any other reason, we can call on those near us..
> >
> > What does everyone think about that?
>=20
> Do we have an events calendar somewhere?  maybe have new events posted to
> -announce, calling for ppl interested in participating?
>=20

That would be an option.  Another thing is www.eurobsd.org.  At the moment
it's a website about past and upcoming OpenBSD events, but ultimately,=20
Wim Vandeputte wants it to cover all three BSDs.

This is just for Europe, but usually the OpenBSD guys are very interested
to collaborate with the other projects, so this is another place where
people can inform themselves about upcoming events.

A website like bsdevents.org or freebsdevents.org or something would be nic=
e,
where people could inform themselves about past and present events,
things that are currently planned, maybe stuff to set up an own booth.

Maybe events.FreeBSD.org :-)

- Christian

--=20
http://www.unixpages.org			chris@unixpages.org
GPG Pub-Key    : www.unixpages.org/cbrueffer.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D
GPG Key ID     : 0xA0ED982D

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln--