Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      randy <randy@desert.turbowarp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IMP Install Blowup

Hello,

I was trying to install IMP from ports and I guess it blew up.

It was doing stuff for a long time and then this happened and it quit.
What did I do wrong, what can I do to correct it and continue?

Thanks
Randy

This is what it says:

>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/./.
Receiving imap-utils.tar.Z (61495 bytes): 100%
61495 bytes transferred in 0.2 seconds (302.03 kBps)
===>  Extracting for imap-uw-2001a,1
>> Checksum OK for imap-2001a.tar.Z.
>> Checksum mismatch for imap-utils.tar.Z.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file
(/usr/ports/mail/imap-uw/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/imap-uw.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/imap-uw.