Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:15:46 -0500
From:      Michael Johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 ethernet cards working as one.. Is it possable?

I'm not so sure this is possable, but if anyone knows how please share..

Scenario :
   -   I have a 2 10M nic's in computer A , the rest of the lan has 10/100. In turn makes the lan 100M except computer A.
   -   NFS mounted dir's

What I want :
   -   Computer A to be able to use NIC 1 & 2 as 1. Have nice 1 send and nic 2 only recive.
   -   Or if it is not possable to do that, MAYBE have NFS send with one NIC and recive with the other.
         And have the rest of the traffic just flowing in and out of one NIC.
         I think this would maybe work. But I'm not sure where to start.

Is this possable? If so how?