Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:35:57 -0400
From:      Joe Tseng <joe_tseng@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mouse doesn't work in Gnome after install

I'm still a FreeBSD newbie so I'm still feeling my way around...  Got two m=
ouse problems:

1. I just installed FreeBSD 7 on a laptop and got Gnome running.  The mouse=
 works with the trackpad but not the USB mouse.
2. I just installed FreeBSD 7 as a VMWare Server guest and got Gnome runnin=
g.  The mouse doesn't work at all.

Are these issues related?  What do I do now?

tia=2C

 - Joe

Get thousands of games on your PC=2C your mobile phone=2C and the web with =
Windows=AE.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/=