Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys Network Everywhere 10/100

	Hello everybody! I'm having trouble Linksys's Network Everywhere
10/100 PC Card. Upon bootup, it continually says "No Card in database"
I've already copied /etc/pccard.conf.sample to /etc/pccard.conf since that
card still isn't present in the version I have, per JMB's post about the
same card in March, I added his additions in, only changing ed1 to ed0
since I don't have two of these cards. Of course I've changed it back to
test both ways. I've also put the card in both slots, but I don't think
that should cause any problems. I've checked and triple checked spelling
errors, going so far as to recreate it from scratch. I've added config
auto "ed0 10, config auto "ed0" ?, and config 0x5 "ed0" ? in lieu of
config 0x5 "ed0" 10, still nothing. The dongle itself has a network
connection light, so I assume the card is getting power? This is in a
Gateway Solo 466 which was not exactly on the supported list, but the Solo
Series is. The only thing I can figure is that I'm missing something that
needed to be setup. I've done the (pcdump?) think and it was little more
then Greek to me, though the ident string I saw looks like it matched what
is currently in pccard.conf thanks in advance for any help!

					Rick